Certificate Course in Fire & Industrial Safety professionals have both government and private job opportunities available in front of them. Some of the major recruiters are Oil companies, Chemical plants, Industries, armed forces, construction firms etc
The duration of the programme is one year.
Non semester pattern
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The medium of Instruction is English only.
NUMBER OF SUBJECTS
The total number of courses for the program is 08 including practical.
Students those who secure at least 80 % of attendance in the year will only be eligible to appear for the examination of that year. Those who fail to secure the required attendance shall repeat the same year/course during the subsequent academic year.
The university examinations will be held at the end of each year for duration of three hours for each subject.
1. Principles of Safety Management – General Safety
2. Fire Prevention, Control & Elementary First Aid
3. Electrical & Chemical Safety
4. Industrial Safety & Risk Management
5. Construction Safety Management
6. Safety at Oil, Gas & nuclear Projects
7. Fire Fighting & Confined Space Rescue Operation – Practical
8. Emergency Plan, Preparedness & Response – Practical